Sunday, November 4, 2007

complete.

finally. went out with my cousins last night and it was a relief to get to talk with them again. been busy with work and parish stuff that sometimes I wish I had more time for the other people I care about. i've missed so much that they kept telling me to get out of my cave. haha. been living in one the past few months. it's all been work-sleep-work routine lately. i also miss the things i love doing. my cousins have reminded me that life is not all about overworking-yourself-to-attain-what. They've made me realize that I've to get out of my cave once in a while... my biggest frustration is that I've this ideal life at the back of my head --- wherein I'll just teach people to rock climb all day. and then i'll eat seafood all my life. only if life were that simple.

2 comments:

Cel said...

WORK-LIFE BALANCE!!!

heheheh!

gab said...

i know, right :)