Friday, October 12, 2007

thinking too much - it's a disease

we're all going somewhere. this is most prominent early in the morning. at around 5am. wherein the hustle and bustle is very evident. everyone has a place to go to. To accomplish or to attain a certain level of satisfaction for the day. so so short term. will all our daily travels be cumulative to our end goal in life? Me, i just came from a drinking session with friends. my day had come to an end. and all these people were starting theirs. i look at their faces, wondering if they really knew where they were going or if they really know what they want in their lives. I knew where i was going. Home. My hustle and bustle started 12 hrs ago. And I'm finally coming home. It's the best feeling in the world. These are the times that I feel most alive.

No comments: